The first module of the course ended today
On March 20, the first training course module, "Web-mastering" for children, organized as part of the InvoltaGO charity project, came to an end.
We remind you that the course's primary objective is to provide an opportunity for school children from low-income families to master basic web development skills for free, immersing themselves in an IT company's working environment. This will enable future programmers to create successful internet projects from scratch.
Alexander Chernov, one of the leading developers of the Involta company, gives the classes.
In the first part of the course, students:
- Got acquainted with the basics of web development;
- Thoroughly learned the HTML language and deeply delved into CSS;
- Learned how to create a web page from scratch;
- Studied how text elements, tables, and forms on the page are created and styled, what industries web development is divided into;
- Discovered how to arrange page sections using Flexbox technology competently;
- Independently created their own multi-page sites and started to design and fill them with content;
The guys are looking forward to continuing their studies, and we wish them good luck and further progress in their education and personal development!
Learning is cool! There is still a lot of exciting things ahead!